Author Topic: hi there from novaworld1.com  (Read 9822 times)

hi there from novaworld1.com
« on: July 16, 2013, 04:50:59 am »

novaworld1.com

hi there
sadly I was not aware of your addition to the novaworld dfx2 until we where cataloging a map for dfx 2 which required your mod  else we would have been in contact earlier
you may or may not be aware that we have all mods up for download and we gather every single map there is for every mod and we would like to add yours to our collection if you will allow this will  also add to our sidebar a video of your mod and a section for others to download the mod and it's updates as you upgrade your mod or fix issues ect

we are not associated with any group or squad and work with novaworld updating our twitter and facebook pages as items like yours come to show so as your mod is added it will automatically like all maps and mods be added to the above social systems.

your members are very welcome to join our forum and add there maps and also you as developers of the mod keep it uptodate or letting us know and we will do it for you but it's always good from the maker
you are very welcome to add our tag to your site located on our main page

well look forward to hearing from you 
all the best
novaworl1.com

Re: hi there from novaworld1.com
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 07:49:22 pm »

Offline huntor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes you can.  However your website doesn't seem to be working correctly.

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 04:53:36 pm »

novaworld1.com

Hi hunter
Thank you for the reply and Weill will add your mod to our forum
Can you explain by what you mean our forums is not working correctly we have had no other replys off issues unless its something we cannot see if you could explain if would help us go find the problem and resolve if ASAP
Many thanxs
Nova1

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 05:02:34 pm »

Offline huntor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Haha it was just the link you posted above.   Missing the d in the name.   I missed it till I looked the second time.

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 02:55:20 pm »

novaworld1.com

Haha it was just the link you posted above.   Missing the d in the name.   I missed it till I looked the second time.

oops yes sorry thats my keyboard playing up again time for a new one i think
thankyou again your mod will be available very soon and a dedicated map section will be made aswell